Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No Flexlm license is available for Teamcenter optional module 'classification_user'.

Hi guys,

first time using Classification admin and Classification. I have a production server and test with SPLM_license setup with the same value 28000@XXXXXX. This works in production but not in test...refering to the guide, it says contact your TC admin. I happened to be him........

We are using 11.2. Is there any step I am missing? Like I should install classification in TEM?  Really appreciate any suggestions and help!Untitled.png

2 REPLIES

Re: No Flexlm license is available for Teamcenter optional module 'classification_user'.

if you're using the same license file for both environment and it's working on production environment so the problem is not on license issue.
Could you please check on your production environment if Classification is selected on one of the features via TEM ? if yes, please check it also on your test.

Bottom line here is that compare your features installed in production environment and test environment and check what's missing..hope this will help..

Re: No Flexlm license is available for Teamcenter optional module 'classification_user'.

Thanks gon. The IT guy corrected it. I don't know if you have to select classification module in the TEM. I just don't understand they are refering to the same license, but one is working, the other is not. this confuse me a little.