Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No business server instance is avilable

hi friend

i install teamcenter on my server and now i install temcenter 4tier Rich Client 11 to my client machine and now No business server instance is avilable.

but after click temcenter 4tier Rich Client 11 icon on client machine show No business server instance is avilable.

please tell me how to finish it?

thanks

9 REPLIES

Re: No business server instance is avilable

Make sure you have configured web-server & server manager correctly. All services should be running. Since you are in 4T, you can try accessing the web-URL to ensure connection.

all service is runing

1. TCFCS services is runing

2. Flexlm service is runing

3. Weblogic is runing

4. rmi is runing

5. distribution server is runing

all configration i set correct

error screen is attached

thanks

It sounds like your ServerManager is not running. Windows may show SERVICE started but actually it might have not. Try starting servermanager manually from bat file.

Regards

Naveen

which bat file?

please tell me name of bat file must run

Right click on your windows server-manager service and click PROPERTIES. You should be able to see the bat file service is pointing at.

It should be: TC_Root/pool_manager/...

Hi,

We have experienced this problem, too.

The cause was a lock in the T4S processes. The lock prevented some seeds in the pool to be closed successfully and also to open new seeds.

Clearing the existing locks solved our problem.

Hope this helps.

Yes. Even we faced thos all of a sudden. 

com.teamcenter.soa.client.SoaRuntimeException. No business server instance is available. Try again later. If this problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

I was forced to restart my APplication server, and restarting the 4T services did not help..

S A Saravanakumar
CBE, INDIA

Starting Pool manager in cmd will always give better understanding of the reason of the issue..

Please find the server manager and web server log, you will find some more error information there..

Thanks Ganesh,
I am seeing lot of the below lines in the log. Is that casing this issue?

INFO - None - 2017/07/27-10:35:12,288 UTC - PLMAPP - Server tcserver2397@PoolA@1068@PLMAPP published
WARN - None - 2017/07/27-10:35:13,590 UTC - PLMAPP - Too many assigned servers in pool. Terminating 1 servers before their normal timeout period.
INFO - None - 2017/07/27-10:35:13,591 UTC - PLMAPP - Stateless server tcserver2397@PoolA@1068@PLMAPP timed out: pid=8244, user=5755
WARN - None - 2017/07/27-10:35:13,591 UTC - PLMAPP - Terminated 1 stateless servers early.
S A Saravanakumar
CBE, INDIA