Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Office 365 integration to Teamcenter 11.2.3

Hi,

I'm wondering if Microsoft Office 365 is able to integrate to Teamcenter just as Microsoft Office 2013/2016 does?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES

Re: Office 365 integration to Teamcenter 11.2.3

Are you working with a specific application in Teamcenter, or just asking generally? There are some exceptions to specific application integration, but generally, Teamcenter can work with Microsoft Office 365, in the RAC, in thin client and using Office Client, provided the Office applications are installed on the client. 

Check out details on the Microsoft tab in the integrations document, available here:

http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/support/gtac/#lightview%26url=/en_us/Images/Integrations... Matrix%26description=%26docType=xlsx

Re: Office 365 integration to Teamcenter 11.2.3

Hi,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I am asking generally, as I am used to integrating Microsoft Office 2013 but am new to Microsofts new model with Office 365. I now understand.

For a separate compatibility question (without opening a new thread) - is MS SQL Server 2016 supported for Teamcenter 11? I looked at the Hardware and Software certifications matrix but could only find MS SQL Server 2012 and 2014. 2014 is proving difficult to find and purchase and it seems as though Microsoft is phasing it out, so 2016 is the reasonable purchase to be "up to date". The question is if it is compatible with TC11?