Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Options to uninstall 2T clients using silent script?

Dear All,

Is there any option to uninstall 2T & 4T TC clients from user machines using silent installer? I do not find this option in tem and in the documents.

It looks like the only option is to delete the 2T & 4T client directory from user workstations. 

Please suggest if any one of you have any other smart solutions.

Thanks

RS

5 REPLIES

Re: Options to uninstall 2T clients using silent script?

The Tc11.3 help files has a section on uninstalling clients here: https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/tc/11.3/help/#uid:xid1256814:index_client_win:id256661:...

Arden Bedell | Teamcenter Wonk | Applied CAx, LLC

Dear Arden,

Thanks, but these steps are using the tem.bat. I am looking for a silent mode or alternative modes that will uninstall TC from all user machines without manual intervention.

Any pointers?

Regards,

Rajesh

Hire an intern?

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author LN
‎07-16-2017 04:14 AM

Yes.  I have done at least a couple presentations on this topic at the annual PLM World conference over the years and provided sample scripts to go with the presentations.  Go to Deploying Clients via Batch Scripting (2016 version) or Deploying NX, I-DEAS, & Teamcenter Via Silent Install Scripts (2011 version).

Larry Carpenter, P.E.
CAxPLM Architect @ Siemens Molecular Imaging
Past Board Member @ PLM World, Inc,

Dear Larry,

This was very informative. Thanks so much. Infact, we just figured the same Windows option last week after some research and have started on the same lines for uninstall - your presentation will make it more easier for us as a reference.

Thanks again!!!

RS