2 weeks ago
As @ProspectPLM said, you can export into PLMXML and change the Group.
1. Run one of the 39 queries you identified (for Item Revisions because the export will include the Items and the Datasets)
2. Export the results of the query into PLMXML (you may have to modify the Transfermode slightly to get what you need).
3. Edit (or transform) the PLMXML file to replace the old Group with the new Group.
4. Import the transformed PLMXML file.
5. Repeat for the next of query
you could use a workflow with the handler that change the owning group based on the active group. If you start from IR it will also change Item. The rest you can put as a target in the workflow with the PS and EPM handlers