Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Project stylesheet

Hi everybody,

I need to add a property to a project, defining which type of project is it. For example I want  a property to have the value Plane, Train, or Car and attaching a LOV would be great also.

Here is my problem. I've found in the BMIDE that projet in teamcenter is a POM object named TC_PROJECT and we can add a property to this object. However I need to make it appear on the creation windows of a project. I guess this can be handled by modifying the stylesheet of a TC projet but I can't find it.

Do you have an Idea on how can i solve my problem?

5 REPLIES

Re: Project stylesheet

You could add you custom property to the CreateInput operation in its Operation Descriptor. You can make it a required field or optional.

Arden Bedell | Teamcenter Wonk | Applied CAx, LLC

Adding properties to OOTB objects is not a best practice. Usually you make your own object then add properties. By making the property mandatory it should show up automagically in the create dialog. Then follow the advice of @ardenb

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

I've tried to add it in the operation descriptor but it doesn't appear on the creation page of a project.
I thought I could make it appear by modifying a creation style sheet. Do you know if there is any existing and what is the name because I can't find any

Regards,

Hello everybody,

Do you have any other idea about my question ?

To give you more detail:

Projet MC.pngProjet MC2.png

Thank you in advance.

To complete the details I sent you yesterday I have created a children object of Tc_project:

projet2.png

Maybe is there an existing preference or configuration that can allow me to link my new object with the project aplication ?

Best regards.