Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Property Keywords for Excel Templates

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sorry Randy, I may have misstated what I thought the solution was...I didn't mean to convey that no rule was needed. In all the examples I've seen, I've just seen transfer modes & closure rules used when a lot more was being done in the applicable TC dataset than a static SM snapshot.

I'd thought that since the %bl_ properties were available directly off the displayed SM BOM, that Teamcenter could "find" them without a rule to point at them specifically...if I'm wrong, I wouldn't be surprised. I'll try moving all of the %bl_ properties to their own line, per your suggestion.

If that doesn't work, do you know what rule would need to be applied in the rules table to point Teamcenter to the %bl_ properties I'm wanting to export?

Re: Property Keywords for Excel Templates

Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
Not specifically no. Whatever transfer mode you choose, make sure it lists all the properties you are going after. Likely you will have to write your own based on an OOTB and then pare it down to just what you need. I had to write a custom TransferMode, ClosureRule and PropertySet to get mine working.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4