Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pseudo Folder (release_status)

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello,

is it possible that a PseudoFolder only shows ItemRevision with a specific release_status respectively hides ItemRevisions?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Thomas

pseudofolder.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Pseudo Folder (release_status)

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Pseudo folder = relation type. The pseudo folder is just a nice way to organize and display objects related to revision. It doesn't have anything to do with the status applied to those objects. Can you explain your requirement a bit more please? Why do you need to hide the ones with a red dot? Maybe there is another way to do whatever you are trying to accomplish?

Jamie

Jamie Griffis | Teamcenter Architect | Applied CAx, LLC

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Jamie,

thank´s for you reply!

These ItemRevisions having that red dot means that they are not valid anymore.

So it just would be a clearer representation of that content. 

Another idea to achieve that is adjusting the summary-stylesheet. I think that could be possible and at least the summary is showing only the valid (green dot) ItemRevisions.

Best regards,

Thomas

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

@TomK76 - Are the ones with a red dot a different status? You could restrict the display of objects per status to different groups. An example would be that Engineering can see everything but non-Engineering groups would only see specific Item Revs or dataset types with a specific status. Maybe that will also help achieve what you are trying to do?

Jamie

Jamie Griffis | Teamcenter Architect | Applied CAx, LLC

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Jamie,

yes the one with the red dots have a different status.

What you write is exactly what I would like to achieve :-)

Could you give me a hint on how you would do that? Is this something in the ACL?

Best regards,

Thomas