Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Initiator of Workflow

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

I'm trying to query the Initiator of a workflow(s).

The end goal is to return all Item Revs "In Process = True" & "Initiator = $USERID"

I do not believe I can do this in Query Builder because I'm thinking these are in different search classes.

But,  that is my issue...  I can not find Initiator - I do not know which class it is in.   

From the Details tab of "My Worklist - Tasks to Perform" I can see that the internal name of the Initiator is "fnd0WorkflowInitiator"

I'm thinking that if I can Query simply "Initiator = $USERID" that I can then use or modify the PFF "WF - Items in Process" 

Any help or suggestion here?

TIA!!!

Matt Johnson
Solid Edge Certified Professional
Solid Edge 2019 (SEEC) - Production
NX12 (Tc Integration)
Teamcenter 10.1.7
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Query Initiator of Workflow

Legend
Legend

If I understand your question correctly, then query like this should work:

Find Item Revisions that are referenced in attachments of the EPM Task whose owning user (you can probably use responsible party also) is the user (that you want to search for), AND that EPM Task is not complete.

---

Thanks and Regards

Yogesh Fegade

Re: Query Initiator of Workflow

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

@fegade-sot   Thank you much!

I was able to get the query to work but based on EPM Task - State Value as an integer

querybuilder.png

I can see that 

4 = Started

8 = Completed

32 = Aborted or Error

This is somewhat ok for me, but for users would prefer string values over integers for ease of use.

So, I also tried:
querybuilder2.pngThis works as defined but I note another issue.  The task_result, task_state, and state integer return the same for both Error and Aborted Tasks.   It appears that fnd0Status differentiates Error from Aborted. 

fnd0Status.png

So this is my follow up question.  Where / how to add the fnd0Status to my query?

thank you much!

Matt Johnson
Solid Edge Certified Professional
Solid Edge 2019 (SEEC) - Production
NX12 (Tc Integration)
Teamcenter 10.1.7