cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release workflow

Phenom
Phenom

110% workflow newbie.

Currently our two facilities have a single workflow to release Item Revisions.  I am starting a site specific version for us, based off the common one.  One change I would like to make, is to also release any PDF, if included in the ItemRev.  This is what we have right now:

CurrentItemRevReleased.JPG

I think I need to add an addtional "epm-attach-related-objects" handler?  I'm just not sure what I need to add for the relation?  Current ones below.  Note, I don't see a line for the DXF dataset, so I'm not sure what includes that, but leaves out the PDF.

EpmAttachRelatedObjects-1.JPGEpmAttachRelatedObjects-2.JPG

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 8.1
4 REPLIES

Re: Release workflow

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Select the ItemRevision, 055688-01, then the Details tab to view the relation for each object under the revision. I'm guessing that the DXF dataset is a Specification relation where the PDF is ??? (IMAN_Rendering?).

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Phenom
Phenom

Manifestation(?)

ItemRevDetails.JPG

-Dave

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
In that case, add another EPM-attach-related-objects handler in Start with arguments
-relation=IMAN_manifestation
-attachment=target

This will add ALL objects under the ItemRevision with the Manifestations relation as targets to the workflow and they will be released like the others. You can do the same for JT's (Direct Model) by adding another EPM-attach-related-objects with the IMAN_rendering relation.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Phenom
Phenom

Perfect!  Thanks a @RandyEllsworth

-Dave