cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace.. in structure manager

Legend
Legend

Hello Team,

I was trying to use Replace.. functionality in structure manager where we have below 3 options to replace a part

The original
Replaces only the selected component.

Adjacent occurrences
Replaces all components of the selected item revision that are in the parent assembly.
All occurrences in assembly
Replaces all occurrences of the selected item revision, regardless of their position in the
product structure.

in first 2 options I'm getting expected output but for the last option I'm getting the license error 

Capture11.PNG

Capture12.PNG

Log says :- 

ERROR - 2017/10/26-11:51:07.695 UTC - IZNPUNO57.77360.01.infodba.00142 - 26025: No Flexlm license is available for Teamcenter optional module 'context_mgt_user'. - check_module_usage for context_mgt_author returned error 26025 (Optional Module): Unknown Error Value.
FLEXnet Error 26025 has occurred.
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing End User Guide, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com". - Teamcenter.CoreModelGeneral.tc at D:\workdir\tc11301x_win64\src\core\tc\check_license.cxx(430)
INFO - 2017/10/26-11:51:07.710 UTC - IZNPUNO57.77360.01.infodba.00143 - Service Request: TcBOMService:getBulletinBoardEvents - Teamcenter.Soa.Communication

3 REPLIES

Re: Replace.. in structure manager

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Did you confirm that context_mgt_user isn't listed in your license file? Sounds like you need Context Manager to use the last option.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Legend
Legend

Hello Randy,

Thanks for the reply,

No, actually we don't have the license for context_mgt_user, but again my question is why we require the additional license for the similar functionality like another two options we have.

Regards,

Ganesh

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
That's a question for your Siemens VAR. Licensing and its breakdown are completely out of our control. All we can do is ask why and push for simpler licensing. Licensing is probably the biggest stumbling block in the adoption of Teamcenter. I don't know anyone that can provide a diagram or spreadsheet showing Teamcenter functionality with the licensing each requires. It's a moving target.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2