Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SOA function: ClassificationService.updateClassificationObjects doesn't update wso.

Hi All, I need to update an ICO to connect between The ICO and WSO (Item Revision) . My problem is with this code: // update the ICO ClassificationPropertyValue[] ico_prop_values = new ClassificationPropertyValue[1]; ClassificationProperty[] ico_props = new ClassificationProperty[1]; ico_prop_values[0] = new ClassificationPropertyValue(); ico_prop_values[0].dbValue = "22"; ico_props[0] = new ClassificationProperty(); ico_props[0].attributeId = -1200; ico_props[0].values = ico_prop_values; ClassificationObject claObj = new ClassificationObject(); claObj.clsObjTag = model[0]; claObj.unitBase = "METRIC"; claObj.wsoId = ItemRev; claObj.properties = ico_props; ClassificationObject[] clasicObjs = new ClassificationObject[1]; clasicObjs[0] = claObj; updateICOResponse = clsService.updateClassificationObjects( clasicObjs ); The properties of the ICO updated, but the WSOID – ItemRev didn’t connect to the ICO. Have you a solution? Thanks, tamar
1 REPLY

Re: SOA function: ClassificationService.updateClassificationObjects doesn't update wso.

I think you should use "CreateClassificationObjects" to attach an ICO to WSO.