Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO Login Error : The login attempt failed: either the user ID or the password is invalid.

Dear Listers, We are setting up our TC ( 10.x) and want to integrate the basic setup with TCSS( Login and Identity). The Identity we have plugged it to the company LDAP ( ADS - Active Directory Service) and in a plain run without Teamcenter it is working fine and the applet is popping up just fine and the the login is successful. I am now following the attached document that was provided in the GTAC to integrate TC with TCSS. When I am launching the Teamcenter it is redirecting to Tc Login page and when entering the credentials it is popping up the applet but it is giving the following message "The login attempt failed: either the user ID or the password is invalid." Any Inputs like where I am going wrong... Regards Vilas
2 REPLIES

Re: SSO Login Error : The login attempt failed: either the user ID or the password is invalid.

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend
This problem is mostly due to some incorrect values in Application Registry table of Identity service. Particularly, LDAP Username Attribute. So make sure those are correct.
In my case, this attribute value is "sAMAccountName" for the defailt appID "TCSSOLoginService" and for the appID defined by me (Teamcenter).

Re: SSO Login Error : The login attempt failed: either the user ID or the password is invalid.

Just and FYI . We have done all the things suggested and it did not work. Then we have disabled the ipv6 and tried again for it to work fine.