Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Searches are missing from the Advanced Search tab --- AWC

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Is there someone who could let me know how the Saved Searches (aka. "Advanced Search") could be activated in Active Workspace (AWC).

As shown in this video:  https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/aw/3.2/aw_html_collection#uid:xid1318284.

MissingSavedSearchesAWC.png

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

ZsCsaba

Software Engineer
3 REPLIES

Re: Saved Searches are missing from the Advanced Search tab --- AWC

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Did you check the preference mentioned in your link?

Setting AW_Advanced_Search_Visibility to a value of true (the default) enables the Advanced Search link beneath the global search box and allows the Advanced Search tab to be displayed as part of the Search tab set. Setting AW_Advanced_Search_Visibility to a value of false removes the link and tab.

https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/aw/3.2/aw_html_collection#uid:xid1316813

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I know, and I've tried this preference, but as you've also described, this preference sets the visibility of the Advanced Search link and Advanced Search tab. I've created the screenshot about the Advanced Search tab, so it's visible, and this preference is set properly.

The problem in my environment is that the Saved Searches are missing from the Advanced Search tab. Please see the picture added to the original question.

Br,

ZsCsaba

Software Engineer

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Advanced Search is available for Active Workspace users running on Teamcenter versions 10.1.7 and later or 11.2.3 and later.

Software Engineer