cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing machinin time in rich client window

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hi guys,

I want to see the machining time of an MENCMachiningRevision in rich client window.

machining.jpg

I want to put this machining time to an attribute then retrieve from Teamcenter.

I can do the second part but couldn't get to the information of the machining time to hold into an attribute.

I'll then modify the XML stylesheet of MENCMachiningRevision to show the time in Teamcenter.

Cem

3 REPLIES

Re: Seeing machinin time in rich client window

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Run the attached journal on the NC_PROGRAM group to find the name and index of the CAM object parameter.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

I ran that selecting the operation and saw this

machining.jpg

If I select NC_PROGRAM or PROGRAM GROUP i don't see anything related to machining time.

Anyway, how can it this info be accessed and put into an attribute?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Cycle through the OperationCollection, sum up all the cutting times, format the final result and create a part attribute with that information.

If you use the Operation object, you need to use the GetDoubleValue method of it and the name of the parameter.

You may search the NX customization and programming or the NX manufacturing forum for further information, since this is not a Teamcenter topic per-se.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community