cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Release status's using csv2tcxml generated xml file does not display release date

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hi,

Has anyone seen this before?

I am creating items via csv2txml, but I am having problems with the creation of release status on the Item revision. When I have created the item revision, a status is created, but the release date is not displaying. Then when I send the Item to the structure manager, I get  message stating that:

"There is no configured revision for the given top line item."

My csv file looks like

!Item:item_id|ItemSmiley Surprisedbject_name; ItemRevisionSmiley Surprisedbject_name|ItemSmiley Surprisedbject_type|ItemRevision:item_revision_id|creation_date|last_mod_date|owning_group|owning_user|release_status_list|ReleaseStatus:date_released
X000003|Test Name|Item|A|2001/02/03-04:05:06|2016/10/25-10:43:48|DBA|interface|Approved|2016/10/25-10:43:48

Regards

Peter

2 REPLIES

Re: Setting Release status's using csv2tcxml generated xml file does not display release date

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

I did not test it but I'd try to use ItemRevision:date_released instead of ReleaseStatus:date_released.

xtof

Re: Setting Release status's using csv2tcxml generated xml file does not display release date

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

That was it. Tested and confirmed.

I logged a call with GTAC who provided the same answer.

Thanks

Peter