Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Status flags

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@TCNinja wrote:

Dave,

You can certainly add a custom icon for the each status type. For which, Your admin has to do the following things.

1) Create an custom icon based on the different status (It should be 16 x16 pixels and in PNG Format)

2) Right click on the status type in BMIDE and add the icons to project.

3) Deploy the template.

4) Have to create a custom configuration file add to each rich client installation manually and reset the registry / create a .jar file add it to the OTW Script.

Secondly, I am not sure if we could get a warning. But with the access manager you can restrict to see the obsolete revisions of the items from the view and searching. That way one cannot add it to the assembly.

Hope this helps!

Cheers.

Preparing for a move to Tc 12.1, so I am collecting my notes of "things to have the TC people do".  In my notes, I copied the above quoted advice, but then added the following:

Flag colors:
1.	Red (90)
2.	Green (60)
3.	Blue (30)
4.	Grey (20)
5.	Black (10)
6.	Magenta (40)
7.	DarkGreen (50)
8.	DarkYellow (70)
9.	Orange (80)

I'm not sure where I found that information, and I'm not having much luck locating it again...are these OOTB flags, with the (##) the code for that color flag?

-Dave
NX 11 testing NX1847+ | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 10

Gears Genius Gears Genius
Gears Genius

Hi Dave,

The flag colors and status codes are from Teamcenter Rapid Start, and I for one find them really usefull.

The folks at Siemens have done a percular thing however and that at the version 12.0 or 12.1 release they changed all the colors to green :( So now an Obsolete 90 flag is green... the same as a Production 60 Green Flag).

I could understand red being Obsolete..... but Green for Obsolete.... I mean what are they thinking.

Now here is the kicker...

They haven't chaged the flag colors in AWC4.1, they are all the original colors. Try explaining that to your users :)

TonyC

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@TonyC99  Thanks...now to explain this to my people!

-Dave

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
has this been IR'd? as a user, this would seem to be a regression.
-Dave

Gears Genius Gears Genius
Gears Genius

Dave,

I haven't raised it, but I did laugh out loud when I read that it was an enhancement (can't remember where, maybe the release notes)

TonyC

Highlighted

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

"You can have any color you want, as long as it's green" 

-Dave

Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor
Solution Partner Esteemed Contributor

SFB-TEAMCENTER-8008726:

The documentation does not make reference that Teamcenter Rapid Start has improved workflow status icons, which will be available in version 11.6.

All status icons for the release statuses 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 have been changed. Teamcenter Rapid Start now has improved workflow status flag graphics for Rich Client as well as Active Workspace.

The status icons specific to Teamcenter Rapid Start, 10 to 90, have a variety of colors including green, red, blue, etc. After upgrading to Teamcenter Rapid Start 11.6 these icons are all green. There is also an additional icon for status '0' which is grey. The Teamcenter Rapid Start Help is updated for the next major release.

The old Rapid Start status colors:

Status

Display Name

Color

Hex

Rejected

Black

Reviewed

Grey

bebebe

Development Released

Blue