Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub-Process not initiating from parent process(handler - EPM-create-sub-process)

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hey Everyone,

I am very new to TC admin.

We have designed workflow process with handler EPM-create-sub-process to initiate another workflow, it was working earlier.

But some more handler added to sub-workflow, now sub-process is not initiating from the parent process.

Workflow process getting struck. Please help me to resolve this.

Is there any specific procedure to be followed to design workflows and to add handlers.

I also want to know if i make any changes in existing workflow like adding addtional handlers (may be incorrectly) will it make not initiating the sub process??

Work flow notok.jpgNot OKWorkflow  OK.pngOK

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sub-Process not initiating from parent process(handler - EPM-create-sub-process)

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Good afternoon, post a screenshot with all the handlers from the task where you run the subprocess.
You can make changes to an existing process (add handlers even if they are incorrect) and this will not cause the subprocess to start. The subprocess will start when you start the parent process and get to the task where the subprocess starts. Or you run the subprocess separately from the parent process.

I usually keep one working copy of the process, and one copy for testing the process.

Re: Sub-Process not initiating from parent process(handler - EPM-create-sub-process)

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hey

Thanks for the info...

Though the handler and arguments are correct subprocess was not getting initiated.

we have recreated the handler EMP-create-Sub-process with same arguments,

and it is working now.