cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC EDA 2.0.2 login error

Legend
Legend

Hello Team,

I am getting below error while login in TC EDA.

I have restarted Application and System as well but no success.

Picture1.png

ERROR 2017-04-12 18:13:20,773 Unable to recover previous Teamcenter session, exiting. Please restart the application and login.
null
com.teamcenter.edabase.EDAException: Unable to recover previous Teamcenter session, exiting. Please restart the application and login.
null
at com.teamcenter.edabase.services.DefaultEDASessionService.initialize(DefaultEDASessionService.java:563)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.services.DefaultEDASessionService.doLogin(DefaultEDASessionService.java:469)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.services.DefaultEDASessionService.login(DefaultEDASessionService.java:276)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.DefaultEDAClient.checkLogin(DefaultEDAClient.java:815)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.DefaultEDAClient.getPreferenceValues(DefaultEDAClient.java:547)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.DefaultEDAClientWrapper.getPreferenceValues(DefaultEDAClientWrapper.java:1488)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.EDACommander.executeCommand(EDACommander.java:912)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.EDACommanderFileMode.executeCommand(EDACommanderFileMode.java:502)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.EDACommanderFileMode.processCommandFile(EDACommanderFileMode.java:428)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.EDACommanderFileMode.executeCommandFileMode(EDACommanderFileMode.java:239)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.EDACommanderFileMode.executeCommand(EDACommanderFileMode.java:144)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.EDACommander.excecute(EDACommander.java:135)
at com.teamcenter.edabase.EDACommanderFileMode.main(EDACommanderFileMode.java:116)
ERROR 2017-04-12 18:13:25,027 Error message written to status file: Unable to recover previous Teamcenter session, exiting. Please restart the application and login.
null

1 REPLY

Re: TC EDA 2.0.2 login error

Legend
Legend

This issue with was the FSC. but somehow TC was able to login but was not able to create dataset with named reference.

I have added production server hostname against its IP address in client hosts file (Windows/system32/..../hosts).

and FSC is reachable now, as FSC was configured with respect to hostname.