Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC Login Issue for other than infodba

I am able to login with infodba in 2T as well as 4T clients,

when i am trying for other than infodba it gives below error.. tried GTAC solutions but didn't worked

any suggestions?

WARN  - 2018/07/11-09:27:16,192 UTC - intcappsrv.com - com.teamcenter.jeti.assignment.corba.AuthenticationException: IDL:com/teamcenter/jeti/assignment/corba/AuthenticationException:1.0 <TcResponse><TcError><TcErrorValue code="26022" level="3" message="Teamcenter has detected a serious internal error; To maintain data integrity log out and restart Teamcenter, otherwise data corruption could occur."/></TcError></TcResponse>

4 REPLIES

Re: TC Login Issue for other than infodba

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Have you recently patched? Was it working before? Could be web tier (WebLogic) or cad integrations (SE or NXI) but may be related to an improper/incomplete patch.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4

No @RandyEllsworth I haven't patched it recently, It was working fine till yesterday and suddenly it started giving issue.

as for infodba, it is working fine and also able to create the data the from infodba.

The license server is up and running (there is no license issue in logs)

Genius
Genius

Default JAVA_STACK_SIZE=-Xss128k might be too low for number of tcserver processes.

Edit %TC_ROOT%\pool_manager\mgrstartconfig.bat and Increase this value to 256k and restart Pool Manager to know if it solve the problem

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Services and System Downtime (Stop & Start) helped us to resolve the issue.

I have tried all suggested solution from community & GTAC before taking downtime.