Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC11.2 What is the Federal license server?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

From the release of TC11.2, TC supports   Federal license server.

What is the  Federal license server in Teamcenter. Generallt if we set the  Federal license server, we can acess to any application witout typing ID and Password. But in the TC, we also type password and id only one time.

So I cannot understand what is the benefit of this federal licesece server. 

Q1: Could you tell me what is Federal license server in TC?

3 REPLIES

Re: TC11.2 What is the Federal license server?

Experimenter
Experimenter
1)Fedareted licencse is like, where we can assign a specific user to specific license in consumer license or other level as well.
2) By default user will be assigned to Default local license server with author licencse privilege.
3) Using this option we can restrict license usage

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thank you for your answer.

I have some questions below.

1)Fedareted licencse is like, where we can assign a specific user to specific license in consumer license or other level as well.

⇒ For this setting we can set this lincese lelve in Organization Application, right?

2) By default user will be assigned to Default local license server with author licencse privilege.

⇒How can I check which server the specific users use as Default license server?

Experimenter
Experimenter
For this setting we can set this lincese lelve in Organization Application, right? - 1) Yes we can do in UI 2) use make user utility .

How can I check which server the specific users use as Default license server?--1) you can check in organization user profile 2) explore on table
PFND0LICENCEUSAGE