Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TSTK-CreateTranslationRequest

For the -ProviderName arguement in the TSTK-CreateTranslationRequest action handler, for an NX dataset (UGPART), should the value still be set to UGS or has the doe been updated to SIEMENS for the provider name?  We are trying to use this handler to automatically generate PDF files of our nX drawing sheets, and the translation requests get kicked off, but no PDF datasets are created and attached to the target item revision.  The item revision and all associated datasets are slected as targets of the workflow.

Thanks!!

3 REPLIES

Re: TSTK-CreateTranslationRequest

I beleve it's looking for the provider name as it's defined in the %Dispatcher Module%\conf\translators.xml file. On the TC10.1.2 server I have easiest access to, all the translators are set with 'provider="SIEMENS"'.

Arden Bedell | Teamcenter Wonk | Applied CAx, LLC

Thank you Arden! That is what we thought, but for some reason it is not working, so wanted to verify that aspect.

HI David

I am having 15 Years experience in Teamcenter PLM, and i can take up any kind of customization and resolve any issues on dispatcher framework TSTK.

Kindly give me an opportunity to take up some project work for you.  You can reach me at rbn_murthy2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

RB