Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tc Classification

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi All,

We have introduced TC Classification module and started classifying the ITems

Now we want to send the classified item attribute values to our Parts catalogue system.Could you guys please help how we can extract the value for an classified items from TC and send it to another system..

For eg: As shown in screenshot i need to send the Item ID and the Classification propeties to different system

Thanks in Advance,

Raj

4 REPLIES

Re: Tc Classification

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

In Classification, select the class you wish to export, click the Export Objects icon from the toolbar, select an appropriate traversal rule (e.g. ICSExportICOs) and provide a filename. The output will be an XML file containing the data defined in the selected rule.

Patrick (Pat) Kennedy, Sr. PLM Application Engineer, Acuity Solutions

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thanks a lot Patrick.

Will try it .And I hope after export we can use this file as source for our third party softwares

Experimenter
Experimenter

I tried it but that wont give the details of Item and its classification property.

I need to extract the Data of the classified Item along with its classification property.

Basically my requirement is once the Item is classified ,i need to have an Schedule job or somekind of job that extract the Item data like Number and the Classification properties of that Item,so that we can insert this data into diferrent software database.

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Then you'll have to experiement with the other "Target Application" traversal rules. MRMAssemblyExport may get you what you want.

Patrick (Pat) Kennedy, Sr. PLM Application Engineer, Acuity Solutions