I am saving CATPart file from TCIC 12.0 as JT file inTeamcenter 11.4 using 'save' option from TCIC. I am able to save file successfully but in Teamcenter under JT file named refrence not created. Only for CATPart file named reference is getting created.
Anyone knows what actually creating problem? Any path in catia2jt.bat path need to be changed?
Thanks for your attention.
Good afternoon, I have installed a translator for Catia for a long time, so I write that I remember.
1. In addition to TCIC, you need a translator PLM_Components_JT_Bidirectional_Translator_for_CATIAV5
2. You must configure catia2jt.bat, so that it uses the translator PLM_Components_JT_Bidirectional_Translator_for_CATIAV5PLM_Components_JT_Bidirectional_Translator_for_CATIAV5. How to do this was described in the documentation. But briefly, you need to specify the path to the translator and the executable file of the translator and change the lines where there are "CHANGE ME" or "REM MODIFIED" (I do not remember exactly)
If you can, post your catia2jt.bat and write the path where you have PLM_Components_JT_Bidirectional_Translator_for_CATIAV5 installed
1) Get rid of gaps in the path
set TS_INST="C:\Program Files\Siemens\JTTranslators\CATIAV5\12.0"
set CATIAV5_DIRENV=C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\CATEnv
2) You use the Siemens translator, so use
3) You must use the lines for the Siemens translator, not the THEOREM translator
Also you can check the script via the command line:
REM On Windows, there is no SIEMENS Translator to convert V4 model into JT REM REM This script takes 3 input parameters: REM-1st parameter: conversion type (0, 1 or 2) REM-0: for converting a CATProduct REM-1: for converting V4 files REM -2: form converting V5 files. REM - 2d parameter: file (s) to convert: REM - if 1st parameter is 0, then the seconad parameter is file name (with full path). REM - else the 2d parameters is a directory that contains the files to be converted. REM - 3d parameter: the output directory. this directory will contain the JT files. REM
Read this topic, I think you should set it up similarly: