cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Center Solidworks Addin Documentation

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi all,

I am using the Team Center addin in Solidworks. I would want to create custom keyboard shortcuts for Team Center commands in Solidworks. I found that this can be done by coding up macros for the same. 

The Solidwords API does give a good documentation on how to use the addin, but I would also need the Team Center documentation for this. Could you please point me to the documentation for Team Center Solidworks Addin code.

Thanks,

Keval

4 REPLIES

Re: Team Center Solidworks Addin Documentation

Pioneer
Pioneer

The Teamcenter Panel in Solidworks pretty covers everything. Can you explain what else you want to add there? For the interface, you can customize swim.property and swim.cfg in Swim directory. 

Experimenter
Experimenter

I would like to disable the 'Save All' icon in the Teamcenter Add In and a custom keyboard shortcut for the same.

For disabling the icon I would checkout the swim.config and swim.property as you had mentioned.

Can you please also suggest how do I add a custom keyboard shortcut for Teamcenter commands in Solidworks. I did some research and found that we can code up macros for the same. But I am unable to find the API documentation for the TeamCenter Solidworks Addin. Can you please help me here?

Pioneer
Pioneer

So far we don't have requests on customize the Teamcenter panel in SW. I didn't find a way to disable any icons in that panel. I don't know your answer exactly. 

What provided by those swim files let you customize basic things but not advanced ones. 

I suggest you go to this directory  \swim\com\transcendata\userexits, see if that solves your problem. The txt file explain itself.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Sure. I'll check them out and let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the suggestion.