during our upgrade to Teamcenter 11.2.2 we are currently facing the following issue:
GTAC PR #: 7858360https://solutions.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/view.php?sort=desc&q=query+objects+no+read...It is somehow the case that if one of many items is protected by a project and the protected item is part of a search result the whole search will fail and will show no result.
I was wondering if some of you guys already found out about this issue and maybe have an idea for a workaround regarding this issue?
Unfortunately we cannot wait until the patch 11.2.3 is released which might solves this issue.
Go to Solution.
For others with the same problem I found a workaround:
- Problem appears if found object is on the first page: No objects found
- use dba bypass rights for the search
- set the shown items per page preference very low (eg "10") then click through each page
- Problems appears if found object is on any other page than the first or the last page and "load all" fails
- click through each page and then click "load all"
- set the elements shown items per page preference to "<items found> - 1", eg if "150 items found" then set the preference value to "149".