Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Teamcenter SSO Login failure

I get following error while login to TC11 SSO:

"A single sign-on operation has failed. Check the Teamcenter server syslog file for a message from the TC SSO library and contact the system administrator."

The TcServer Syslog shows:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

172.25.16.67.93696.Anonymous.00001.Mgr.Svr.UnknownClient.00001 - EIM_does_table_exist:  POM_AUDITED_USERS is not there - Teamcenter.POM at

ERROR 515240: ITK_init_module_login failed - Teamcenter.CoreModelGeneral.tc at

ERROR - 2016/03/21-17:30:07.382 UTC - 172.25.16.67.93696.Anonymous.00001.Mgr.Svr.UnknownClient.00001 - loginUser::initialise failed for 515007

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already have SSO login working on TC9 with the same LDAP user and settings. So I belive the LDAP user settings are correct.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!!

6 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter SSO Login failure

One more info: I get the popup window (Tc security agent), which says login is successful.

Check your Identity Service configuration. Specialy the address to it, so there is port settings just right.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author xplm2005
‎04-22-2016 10:25 AM

This was interesting. I was on Java7 Update 67. SSO login worked after I moved to Update 71.

I encountered this same error.  I recieved special jar files to package with the war files used for SSO.  You can get the custom jars from GTAC

What version of TC11 you have in these? I'm now having same problem after TC11.2.1 patch 1 (java is 1.7_75). No problems before patch 1 upgrade Smiley Sad What name are those jar files you noted?

Even I had received signed JARs from GTAC ( JARs under ssoLoginService\webapp_root\applets\) , but it did not work.