cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamcenter SSO Login failure

Phenom
Phenom

I get following error while login to TC11 SSO:

"A single sign-on operation has failed. Check the Teamcenter server syslog file for a message from the TC SSO library and contact the system administrator."

The TcServer Syslog shows:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

172.25.16.67.93696.Anonymous.00001.Mgr.Svr.UnknownClient.00001 - EIM_does_table_exist:  POM_AUDITED_USERS is not there - Teamcenter.POM at

ERROR 515240: ITK_init_module_login failed - Teamcenter.CoreModelGeneral.tc at

ERROR - 2016/03/21-17:30:07.382 UTC - 172.25.16.67.93696.Anonymous.00001.Mgr.Svr.UnknownClient.00001 - loginUser::initialise failed for 515007

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already have SSO login working on TC9 with the same LDAP user and settings. So I belive the LDAP user settings are correct.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!!

6 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter SSO Login failure

Phenom
Phenom
One more info: I get the popup window (Tc security agent), which says login is successful.

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Check your Identity Service configuration. Specialy the address to it, so there is port settings just right.

Phenom
Phenom

This was interesting. I was on Java7 Update 67. SSO login worked after I moved to Update 71.

Experimenter
Experimenter

I encountered this same error.  I recieved special jar files to package with the war files used for SSO.  You can get the custom jars from GTAC

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator
What version of TC11 you have in these? I'm now having same problem after TC11.2.1 patch 1 (java is 1.7_75). No problems before patch 1 upgrade Smiley Sad What name are those jar files you noted?

Phenom
Phenom

Even I had received signed JARs from GTAC ( JARs under ssoLoginService\webapp_root\applets\) , but it did not work.