cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamcenter Server Manager (J2EE) goes down.

Good Morning,

I am having trouble with a TC 10 installation during login (4 Tier Client and Web, 2 Tier client works fine). I am getting the error:

"com.teamcenter.soa.client.SoaRuntimeException: No business server instance is available. Try again later.".

As soon as I try to connect with the web browser or with the 4tc, Teamcenter Server Manager Service goes down and stops completely. I have tried cleaning AppData/Local/Temp, including the shared memory folder, it did not work. I am uncapable of locating where the service its outputting its logs. Any idea of where to find those log files? (the ones related to the Server Manager)

Thank you.

4 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter Server Manager (J2EE) goes down.

Phenom
Phenom

Should be here:

%TC_ROOT%\pool_manager\confs\TC11DD\logs\ServerManager\process\ServerManager.log

Up and running.
Thank you!

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hello,

I have this problem also.

"ERROR 2017-11-07 09:04:47,475 - No business server instance is available. Try again later. If this problem persists, please contact the system administrator."

I read your solution and find the document that you mentioned,it is at the attachment. However I don't know what should I do after I found it.

Could you please give a suggestion about the process that I should do?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Dillenger,

Make sure that the database backend is giving service and that you can log into it. Hope that helps.

Regards.