Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Teamcenter Visualization does not show Help - Error 500

Hello I installed TcVis 11.2 and its Onlinehelp (PLM Dokumentation Server based). I can start TcVis. When I then will start the Onlinehelp I get this error:

Onlinehelp-Error.jpg

The Installation is on Windows Server 2012R2 with JAVA 8u101 (JDK and JRE)

Windows Firewall is OFF, UAC is completely OFF, the Server is in the trustable sites list.

Is it ab problem with the newest Java Version?

Michael

Michael Eichelberg, CAD-Consultant, Dr. Wallner Engineering Nord GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3 MP16, NX11.0.1 MP4
Development: Batch and VB Testing: NX12
4 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter Visualization does not show Help - Error 500

Make sure to install the latest release of the SPLM Docu Server available from the GTAC download page, which is v2.0

The release shipping with Teamcenter is v1.0 and is not working with Java 8u101.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Re: Teamcenter Visualization does not show Help - Error 500

Hi Mr. Pendl,

I have deinstalled the complete Documentation and DocumentationServer. Now I have installed the new DocumentationServer 2.0 wich is using the new Port 8282. Then I have reinstalled the TcVis OnlineHelp (german-Version) and reconfigured TcVis to the new Port 8282 (old server uses 8181).

When I start OnlineHelp fron TcVis now I get another error:

URL: http://tcnxserv2:8282/data_services/resources/tcv/11.2.2/help/graphics/nonLocalized/collection_startups/tdocExtWeb_visview_base_start.htm

HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /data_services/resources/tcv/11.2.2/help/graphics/nonLocalized/collection_startups/tdocExtWeb_visview_base_start.htm. Reason:

Service Unavailable