With TC12, one URL to use for testing whether the webtier is accessible is
This is a very basic test, but better than nothing.
Oops... So, this cause is my Teamcenter. I'm using Teamcenter 12.
By the way, I have installed ActiveWorkspace by SPLMdoc_install. However, I don't see any installed software to access AWC.
Can you give me the instruction? I really appreciate it. :D
But if in two words:
1. Read installation guide, this is a very interesting text:)
2. You should download AWC kit, for TC 12.1 i very advice AWC 4.1
3. You should install AWC 4.1 as a patch on TC 12.1, keep in mind about manual patching TC_DATA!
4. After succeed installed you can see in TEM the next section - Active Workspace Client (Server/Client)
5. Choose what do you want (client and server), in the Client section, I advise to choose Active Workspace Client (J2EE)
6. Next, next, answer on some questions and so and so.
7. After some time you will get awc.war
8. Deploy it (please set -Xms2048m -Xmx8192m in your application server)
9. Enjoyt it.