Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Teamcenter enterprise 9.0 MP03 launching error

[ Edited ]
Recently in our organization we have upgraded Teamcenter client 9.0 from MP01 to MP03. On some of the machines on windows 7 64 bit while launching the product it gives following error. " Client Internal error. File usninit.c routine usinitialozeGUISession line 2354. This session should be terminated. See file NULL for details" Many of our machines are stuckup due to this. Please provide the solution. Regards.. Nitin Deshpande. PLM admin. TATA motors Pune.
3 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter enterprise 9.0 silent installation

[ Edited ]

Questions related to specific products should be posted in the forum(s) dedicated to those products, in this case the 'Teamcenter' forum, NOT here in the 'Community Suggestions' forum, designated for questions and issues related to the PLM Community site itself.

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

Hello @Nitin_PLM,

Thanks for your question regarding Teamcenter. While John is correct this question would be more appropriate in our Teamcenter section, we currently don't have a forum in that section. That's a problem we are working on and should have an area for Teamcenter questions sometime soon.

In the meantime, I'm asking our Teamcenter team to help.
@DennisG @MSFurleigh @Robert_Hidajat

Thanks again for turning to our Community for help!
Susan
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Hello Nitin,

Have you contacted technical support / GTAC for help with this question? If not, I suggest you direct your inquiry to them ...

Thank you.

Margaret