cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuning Guide JBoss EAP 6.3.x, EAP 6.3.4, or latest?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I checked GTAC site and only able to locate the JBoss tuning guide for JBoss 7.1.0.

In order to support ~3000 con-current users/connections, any thoughts or suggestions on how to tune the JBoss EAP 6.3.x, EAP 6.3.4, or the available latest version for TC 11.2.x/AW/EWI?

Thanks,

Harley.

3 REPLIES

Re: Tuning Guide JBoss EAP 6.3.x, EAP 6.3.4, or latest?

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

For ~3000 concurrent users, I hope you have multiple web servers, each with a running JBoss instance, behind a hw load balancer? you haven't said what version of Teamcenter you're running (I assume its not Tc11.2).

The JBoss 7.1 tuning guide (JBoss7_1_0_Installation_and_Tuning_Guide_v1_01.pdf) should work for Tc11.2 if that is your question. EAP 6.1.0/6.3 is comparable to AS 7.4 (requires Java 8).

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Randy,

Yes, we require to upgrade and run with latest Java 8.x; therefore, i'd love to run with the new JBoss instead of v.7.1.0 but GTAC does not have any whitepaper or able to provide any useful information yet ;-)...

I may need to digest from another sources!!!

Thanks,

Harley.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Randy,

In addition, yes we have been running TC 9.1.2.x with 2 web servers & 6 pool servers on the VM with behind hardware/network LB's configuration.

We are expecting to upgrade to TC 11.2.2 soon.

Thanks,

Harley.