cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to assign/remove users from project in TC 9.1

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi, all,

So we met a problem that our project owner and team admin can't assign users to the project. When we click "modify" in project module, TC says it is executing, no error, but when we go back and check again, he is not in the project. The cause leading to this is that, I am dba but not proj owner nor team admin, so I edit->changed the ownership to me. But there are lots of data in that project and it takes forever to complete, I clicked abortion. still takes forever to cease, then I exit the teamcenter directly. SILLY. I am new to this job. It is my fault that keeps users out. I am losing my job. Please save me..

Did anyone meet this problem before? Project owner is not functional and can't make change to project. It is executing, no error message but nothing happens. Anything you need to know the problem, I'll post immediately. I really really appreciate any help from you.

3 REPLIES

Re: Unable to assign/remove users from project in TC 9.1

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
You need to call GTAC.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks. Randy. We did. They suggest project owner do change ownership process again. But after 3 hours of waiting, it failed.  

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Call them back against the same IR number and share the error/logs with them. The solution will likely require an SQL fix which Development will be able to draft for you. Be persistent w/GTAC. They are your best hope. Project errors are notoriously difficult to resolve.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2