Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Business Object

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hello,

I took a project to make some customizations. However when I try to create a new item it encounters a pop up as the screenshot below. I also created a project and assigned the item to this project before finish the creation, but it doesn't solved the issue. I also put the RAC log file at the attachment. 

Thanks in advance ,

UnableToCreateBusinessObject.JPG 

4 REPLIES

Re: Unable to create Business Object

Experimenter
Experimenter

Looking at the error message, i think there is a condition defined in BMIDE that allows users to create this item only in context from a Program.

So make sure you have selected a Program in your session before attempting to create this item.

Thank you for your answer @123123 I made something as you mentioned, I create a project and assign the item before create it, The project's screenshot (use program security) is below. However it doesn't solve the problem. How could I select a program? 

Program.JPG

Is there any idea about this issue? If someone know the steps that I should to do for creating an item without this issue, could he/she help me? Thanks in advance, 

create a project and assigned the user to this project as a "privilege user". In session ; I assigned the project to this user. I checked and delete some custom attributes in BMIDE. After restart it's done. To your information.setpriviligedUser.JPG

session.JPGI