Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to launch part from Active Workspace 2.2 to NX

[ Edited ]

Anyone here able to launch Part or Assembly from AWC 2.2 to NX 9.0.2. We followed the documentation to integrate AWC and NX but it failed. When launching NX part from AWC it just stay in NX ROUTING dialog box process. If you have a success in this integration, could you please provide the instruction you followed.

4 REPLIES

Re: Unable to launch part from Active Workspace 2.2 to NX

Added an extra set of quotes to the ugs_router command line in the startNXFromActiveWorkspace.bat file to fix issue:

"%UGII_ROOT_DIR%\ugs_router.exe" -ugm -use_file_dir %1 -version=V27.0 -passthrough -application_id=AW -user_action_flags=0x0 -opts -http_url_file="%1"

To this

@"%UGII_ROOT_DIR%\ugs_router.exe" -ugm -use_file_dir %1 -version=V27.0 -passthrough -application_id=AW -user_action_flags=0x0 -opts "-http_url_file="%1""

Thank You!

Sandip K.

Hi, Can you please tell me where I can find the document for AWC and NX integration? I am trying to integrate AW2.3 with NX10

Topics about NX integration for Teamcenter is included in the NX help/documentation..

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Hi,

I know this is an old post, but i am looking for documentation explaining the integration of NX 9.0.3 with Active Workspace 2.3 and Teamcenter 10.1.2.3. I've downloaded the NX and teamcenter documentation but i do not find the instructions for integration with Aactive Workspace.

If there is any link you can provide, it would be helpful.

Also i do not have startNXFromActiveWorkspace.bat. When is this file created ?

Regards,

Santosh