Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does Absolute Occurrence attribute information is stored in Database?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi there,

I am eager to know the information of the tables in which the absolute occurrence attribute information (or in-context occurrence) is stored in the database.

I am using Teamcenter 11.2.2.1 currently.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES

Re: Where does Absolute Occurrence attribute information is stored in Database?

Legend
Legend

Hello,

I wouldnt really suggest to dig into database tables.

In your case, it really depends on what kind of occurrence details you are looking for.

There are couple of tables which are all sub classes of PABSOCCDATA. You can get the their names from BMIDE.

e.g., quantity details can be fetched from PAbsOccQuantity table.

you may need other occurrence related tables to actually get the context of the information in these tables

Regards

Mahendra

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I will look into the below suggested tables to find the related information that I need.

Regards,

Manikanta

Creator
Creator

Hi,

I need to be able distinguish an absolute occurrence note from a regular occurrence note with ITK functions.

I was not able to see where this information is residing in the BOMline properties.

Using tcxml utility it looks like it has to do with AbsOccData object.

Goal: The program applies an occurrence note tag (in context) only when there is no prior occurence tag in the same context. It does work great when field is empty or already has a tag in context (of the BOM head).

Issue: If there is already an occurrence note (with no context) it does not apply the tag (where it should add a tag).

Do you know how I can check whether an occuremce note tag is in the context or not from ITK functions?

Thank you