Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Which all things needs to consider while migrating TC installation from one OS User account to other

Hello Experts,

I have installed TC server with old OS account, Now i have got the new OS user account on same server for TC specifically. SO, therefor I required to change the TC installation from old OS user to new OS user account.

As far as i know, I have to make changes in configuration file and Teamcenter services logon account, Apart from from this is there anything else I need to take care?

Please advice.

Thanks

Rathore 

3 REPLIES

Re: Which all things needs to consider while migrating TC installation from one OS User account to o

Yes, you are right, you just need to change installing user in the configuration file for further maintenance on TEM.

and for the services like FSC and pool manager, may throw error "logon failure" due login changed. you can change the credentials for those services from their properties.

Except for these two points, there will be no issue from another OS login.

Re: Which all things needs to consider while migrating TC installation from one OS User account to o

After changing the credentials for FSC, you'll also need to change the credentials of the volumes to match.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Thanks Ganesh and Randy  for your quick replies. let me perform the activity and share the outcome.

Regards,

Rathore