Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which search operator has to be used to search in Structure Manager search panel for blank space

Experimenter
Experimenter

The "Item name" has value "test empty". There is a space between the two words in the value. Which search operator has to be used to search this in "Structure manager search panel". I tried Parentheses, asterik, question mark, quotation marks etc. with no success. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciable.

4 REPLIES

Re: Which search operator has to be used to search in Structure Manager search panel for blank space

Jamie_Griffis 1st Gear
1st Gear

I use the "Find Components in Display" at the bottom of the window. It doesn't have an issue with spaces. See screenshot.

Jamieexample.jpg

Re: Which search operator has to be used to search in Structure Manager search panel for blank space

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

Thank you for you answer. But, I actually expecting the same behavior from "Item Attribtues" section available in "Structure manager search panel" as in the snapshot below. Is there a way to get same behavior here?
search.png

Jamie_Griffis 1st Gear
1st Gear

That is the spatial search. Is that configured to be used in your system?

Jamie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

you can use *  as wildcard 

searh name=testing*black*

or 

BOM Line=testing*black*

Saludos,