Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which search operator has to be used to search in Structure Manager search panel for blank space

Creator
Creator

The "Item name" has value "test empty". There is a space between the two words in the value. Which search operator has to be used to search this in "Structure manager search panel". I tried Parentheses, asterik, question mark, quotation marks etc. with no success. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciable.

4 REPLIES

Re: Which search operator has to be used to search in Structure Manager search panel for blank space

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

I use the "Find Components in Display" at the bottom of the window. It doesn't have an issue with spaces. See screenshot.

Jamieexample.jpg

Re: Which search operator has to be used to search in Structure Manager search panel for blank space

Creator
Creator

Hello,

Thank you for you answer. But, I actually expecting the same behavior from "Item Attribtues" section available in "Structure manager search panel" as in the snapshot below. Is there a way to get same behavior here?
search.png

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

That is the spatial search. Is that configured to be used in your system?

Jamie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

you can use *  as wildcard 

searh name=testing*black*

or 

BOM Line=testing*black*

Saludos,