cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the SOA response is different and how I get the data

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi all,

I have a weird behavior, I have two programs to access the same WEB Services application, one of them is outside of teamcenter, is a test client, when I run the test client program I have the correct answer with the data I was expecting like you can see in the following image

Inline image 1

but when I do the same from inside BMIDE with a post action I get a new level of the response, do someone knows why and most importantly how to get the information?

Inline image 2

You can see ns2__Opportunity, this I don't have it when I run outside teamcenter.

Thanks for any response in advance.
3 REPLIES

Re: Why the SOA response is different and how I get the data

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor
There's no image attached here

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your response, I attach a ppt with two images, the first one is from a test console outside teamcenter, you can see the data under ns1__Opportunity structure, but in the second image is from a post action created with bmide, I get the data under another level ns2__Opportunity, I notice this is a recursive type, I create a dll library for the SOA client with gsoap.

I will like to know how can I get the data from this ns2_Opportunity, and why this change?

Thank again for your help.

Armando

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Mystery resolved, the problem was that the libraries were compiled in different programs when I use the same in this case BMIDE all the problems were gone, the problem was related to the compile flags used by visual studio (standalone) and BMIDE using visual studio.

Thanks to all, I hope this help to someone else.

Armando