Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Error select signoff team cannot be completed...

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

I have created a very simple workflow for a change request, first step goes to our design manager.  I have added the role of design manager under the recipients under the attributes tab this task seems seems to working just fine, the issues is when trying to assign the task to the designers which is the next step.  In workflow designer I have added the group of desingers under the select signoff profiles tab but we are getting an error

'The select signoff team task cannot be completed as the required staffing for the signoff profiles or ad-hoc done are not complete'

My coworker and I have tried numerous scenarios and have failed to move forward, please see the attached JPEG and let me know if you can help!!!

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Workflow Error select signoff team cannot be completed...

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Do you have the "Ad-hoc done" checkbox checked?

ad-hoc_checkbox.png

Arden Bedell | Teamcenter Wonk | Applied CAx, LLC

Experimenter
Experimenter

ad-hoc done.JPGSelected designer also ad-hoc done Box checkedError.JPGError message shown after you hit 'Apply' or 'OK'

Yes, I do have the ad-hoc box checked the 'apply' button is not available when this box isn't checked.

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

What handlers do you have defined in the select-signoff-team task?

Arden Bedell | Teamcenter Wonk | Applied CAx, LLC

Phenom
Phenom

What is your role when performing the task? Is it the same as the role that is required to perform the signoff?

Richard Bennett
PLM Consultant
www.ProspectPLM.co.uk