Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Workflow-Template to searching for an object which has no IMAN-Rendering inside.

[ Edited ]

Hello all,

I'm trying to automatically find Revisions which has no JT-File also by using a Workflow. 

1st. I have made a Query with search class: ItemRevision

To look for item revisions with a Dataset(CATPart)--> Dataset:IMAN_specification.Object_type = CATPart

To look for item revisions with a Dataset(JT-File)--> Dataset:IMAN_Rendering=IS_NULL

This Query works in TC. I can find all ItemRevisions which doesn't have a JT-File.

Now i want to attach this Query into a condition task in a workflow template. So then I want to auto attach them to the next task.

Has anyone idea to build a Workflow template for automatically search the Revisions which has no JT-File  inside?

Maybe now you find out what i'm going to do.

Thank you all for helping to solve this problem

Best regard

Nithi 

2 REPLIES

Re: Workflow-Template to searching for an object which has no IMAN-Rendering inside.

As far as I understand your set-up the query runs against the target objects. If you have an IR with JT and without JT attached as target it should go into the different branches on the condition task but the query does not attach IR based on a search on the database.

Is it suitable to run the query for missing JT datasets, then select the resulting IRs and send all these to the workflow? for this set-up you do not need the conditional task.

xtof

Re: Workflow-Template to searching for an object which has no IMAN-Rendering inside.

Hi xtof,

Thank for the answer. Now i have found a solution for this problem.

Nithi