cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find the automateAndLink extention

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hi!

I'm trying to configure the automatic Part creation at the moment when the corresponding Design element is checked in to TC database.

The whole process describe in detail here: Configure the automateAndLink extension

One of the steps of this manual is: 

Make sure that the automateAndLink extension is available for use on your desired business object type. 
Open the automateAndLink extension and look at the business objects listed in the Availability table.

part-cad_1.png

I faced the problem. I cant find the automateAndLink extention in BMIDE.

I found the automateAndLink extension as a postaction to the create operation for the design business object but I cant find it separately.

So, how I can find the automateAndLink extention in BMIDE to check at the business objects listed in the Availability table?

3 REPLIES

Re: can't find the automateAndLink extention

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Did you check under Extensions view ? Window -> Show View -> Extensions. Then check folder 'User Exits'

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

I chekc the Rules/Extension folder.

extension.PNG

I  check the User Exist folder.

extension2.PNG

I try to find the automateAndLink with Find Extension command.

extension3.PNG

No sutable elemnt here. 

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor
The last and only possiblity now I can tell is that there could be in additional templates of the MSM module, though I am not sure if there's one. You may try to add the template using tem.bat by selecting "Add/Update Templates for working within BMIDE Client" in feature maintenance.