Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create new column-config for a specific table in uiconfig.xml

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I played around with import- and export-uiconfig in AWC3.3. Changing a existing column-config is no problem.

But currrently I need to modify a column which doesn't exist in the exported uiconfig.xml.

This is the part I need to configure:

<Client abbreviation="AWClient" name="AWClient">
<ClientScope hostingClientName="" name="Simulation" uri="Cae1Simulation"/>
</Client>

I'am especially interest in finding values like:

• columnConfigID
  • uri
  • name

A working column-definition looks like:

<Client abbreviation="AWClient" name="AWClient">
    <ClientScope hostingClientName="" name="Inbox" uri="fnd0Inbox">
      <ColumnConfig columnConfigId="inboxColConfig" sortBy="6" sortDirection="Descending">
        <ColumnDef columnName="object_name" objectType="WorkspaceObject" propertyName="object_name" width="300"/>
        <ColumnDef columnName="job_name" objectType="EPMTask" propertyName="job_name" width="300"/>
        <ColumnDef columnName="fnd0Assignee" objectType="Signoff" propertyName="fnd0Assignee" width="200"/>
        <ColumnDef columnName="fnd0WorkflowInitiator" objectType="EPMTask" propertyName="fnd0WorkflowInitiator" width="200"/>
        <ColumnDef columnName="due_date" objectType="EPMTask" propertyName="due_date" width="200"/>
        <ColumnDef columnName="fnd0StartDate" objectType="EPMTask" propertyName="fnd0StartDate" width="200"/>
      </ColumnConfig>
    </ClientScope>
  </Client>

The only way I know to find those values is to search in the web-console of the browser when loading such tables.

Is there some documentation or a howto to find the values I'm looking for ?

regards,

Dirk