A coworker has the TC rich client up and running, but if he tries to start NX he gets the error:
We've tried deleting the RAC folder and restarting TC, but no luck. We have several users on TC and he is the only one affected (that I'm currently aware of, anyway).
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4
All works as expected for the user this morning; I had also notified our VAR before posting here. I have not yet spoken to the VAR this morning; perhaps they logged in and set it straight or we got lucky and a full reboot did the trick. For the record, the answer to both questions above is "no"; but I'll be sure to check the log files the next time anything strange happens.