Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 920000

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

A coworker has the TC rich client up and running, but if he tries to start NX he gets the error:

TC_error_920000.png

We've tried deleting the RAC folder and restarting TC, but no luck. We have several users on TC and he is the only one affected (that I'm currently aware of, anyway).

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES

Re: error 920000

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Couple of questions...

1. Have you recently installed a second instance of the Teamcenter rich client? This often happens when there are separate training environments or for performing UAT in a Test environment and they already had Production installed. The location of start_nxmanager.bat is stored in the registry and may be pointing to the wrong script (HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ugmportalfile\Shell\Open\command and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\ugmportalfile\Shell\Open\command).

2. Have you checked the FlexLM log for errors (like UNSUPPORTED)? There are some bundles that include the "nx_integration" but need to be assigned to the user. In Teamcenter, Organization, select the user then assign the bundle in the field "License bundle".

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11 | SW 2016 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
Evaluating: AW 3.4

Re: error 920000

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

All works as expected for the user this morning; I had also notified our VAR before posting here. I have not yet spoken to the VAR this morning; perhaps they logged in and set it straight or we got lucky and a full reboot did the trick. For the record, the answer to both questions above is "no"; but I'll be sure to check the log files the next time anything strange happens.