Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

not able to login in EDA client 2.0 for Teamcenter 10.1.6 & Altium Designer 17.0

Hello Team,

As per above subjected line, I have installed EDA client 2.0 for TC 10.1.6 & Altium Designer 17.0,

I am able to see the menu Teamcenter in Altium Designer,But while getting login it shows error,

i have tried for Teamcenter Gatway for EDA batch file also but same issue is coming,

please find below EDA log...

Error.png

ERROR 2016-12-30 17:08:35,483 EDAExceptionHandler.handleException (InternalServerException)

com.teamcenter.schemas.soa._2006_03.exceptions.ConnectionException: A connection to the server was refused (http://171.31.96.111:8080/tc/).

Ensure that server is active on this host (171.31.96.111) and port (8080), or this is the proper URL.

at com.teamcenter.soa.internal.client.HttpTransport.executeRequest(Unknown Source)

at com.teamcenter.soa.internal.client.XmlRestSender.invoke2(Unknown Source)

at com.teamcenter.services.strong.core.SessionRestBindingStub.login(Unknown Source)

at com.teamcenter.edabase.services.DefaultEDASessionService.sessionLogin(DefaultEDASessionService.java:714)

at com.teamcenter.edabase.services.DefaultEDASessionService.doLogin(DefaultEDASessionService.java:431)

at com.teamcenter.edabase.services.DefaultEDASessionService.login(DefaultEDASessionService.java:274)

at com.teamcenter.edabase.gateway.EDAGatewayApp.setConfiguration(EDAGatewayApp.java:349)

at com.teamcenter.edabase.gateway.EDAGatewayApp.run(EDAGatewayApp.java:252)

at com.teamcenter.edabase.gateway.EDAGatewayMain.startGatewayApp(EDAGatewayMain.java:138)

at com.teamcenter.edabase.gateway.EDAGatewayMain.main(EDAGatewayMain.java:158)

while my 4T rich client and thin client are working with same port 8080 and pointing to same TC server,

please suggest your views as i am unable to trace the issue.