Come and hear success stories from best-in-class manufacturing companies and discover solutions to help manage complexity, save time & costs and increase productivity. This year’s conference features more than 10 education connections, each designed to provide detailed usage tips and best practices for implementation across all aspects of your organization. Check out the Teamcenter connection and plan out your week at the conference.
Read on to learn 7 reasons why you should join us at PLM Connections 2018 this June in Phoenix, Arizona!
1. Gain unique perspectives from best-in-class manufacturing companies sharing solutions for saving time and costs and increasing productivity.
2. Actionable learning outcomes tailored to 10 education connections from industry thought leaders with detailed usage tips and best practices for implementation across your company.
3. Access to hands-on training delivered by Teamcenter training professionals to explore new developments, unfamiliar features, or evaluate a new module prior to purchase.
4. New in 2018 a one-on-one solutions room with an opportunity to address specific company questions and obtain input and solutions from Teamcenter subject matter experts.
5. A chance to connect with over 2,000 like-minded professionals from over 36 countries for peer-to-peer learning.
6. A Solutions Center with more than 70 hardware, software and service providers that you can connect with to discuss your company's needs and pain points so you can work more efficiently and effectively.
7. An opportunity to hear the latest Siemens PLM vision and application across all industries from Siemens executives.
Based on your experience with Teamcenter, Siemens PLM Software would like to invite you to participate as a customer reference. We would like to tell YOUR story -- how you’ve enhanced the products your company develops, where you've focused PLM, how you've innovated new processes, and how you successfully manage and administer Teamcenter. At this year's Americas PLM Connection, we have a unique opportunity for you to be interviewed (on camera or off camera) to capture our stories and experiences with Teamcenter that we can share with our Teamcenter community. If you are interested, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your interview.