Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Many Points of View, One Forum

by Community Manager Community Manager on ‎05-28-2014 05:42 PM - edited (4,288 Views)

Isn’t it amazing how social media has connected us? When I have a question about a medication, how to repair my garbage disposal, or what to do about my puppy’s strange behavior, I do a quick Google search and link to a random opinion that answers my question. When I want to share my weekend news with my friends, one Facebook post tells it all.

You probably use social networking in your personal life … whether it’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter … you can connect with friends and family. And you probably find answers to your questions on the web, too …

Now you can find answers to your Teamcenter questions … and give solutions to Teamcenter users … in the Teamcenter forum.

Teamcenter is many things to many people. What is your Teamcenter experience? What help do you need to use and manage Teamcenter?

Are you a Teamcenter user? Are you a Teamcenter administrator? Do you have questions about Teamcenter? Have you discovered Teamcenter solutions?

The Teamcenter forum is for YOU … get linked in, get involved, give solutions and get answers. Post, rate, kudos, participate. Join the user’s forum or the administrator’s forum or both … whichever is right for you.