cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWC error message: "Failure in loading Summary. Please try again."

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello,

Some users in AWC are reporting this error message "Failure in loading Summary. Please try again." in a variety of scenarios:

1) opening their Home Folder in AWC

2) trying to create a new item

3) opening an item following a search

Would anybody be able to advise why this may happen?  In the RAC these users have no issue.  There are equivalent users set up who do not experience this issue.

Is there anything RAC or server side that we should check?  We use AWC 3.2, TC 10.1.5, 4 tier application.

4 REPLIES

Re: AWC error message: "Failure in loading Summary. Please try again."

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Apologies, we are using AWC 3.1, not 3.2

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @XMX,

I would suggest opening an IR with GTAC Teamcenter support.  I searched through existing issues based on your AWC message and found that there are various reasons that this can occur, some of which were configuration issues, others that were fixed in AWC 3.2.  Opening the console in your browser (F12 for I.E.) may help you identify the cause.

Regards, Ben

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Ben - many thanks. I've logged a call with GTAC. Its rather frustrating as I can't pinpoint a common theme to the root cause.

From the posts you read, are there any URLs that you could share for reading/background? Thanks.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @XMX,

I was simply typing the error message in Solution Center.  Click on the link to see several related PR's and one FAQ.

Regards, Ben