Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Atomic part list

How can I in TC create a list of materials where I only see the parts, not any assembly? I also would like to see the parts packed in just one line even if they are present in differents assemblies.

4 REPLIES

Re: Atomic part list

Hi,

A quick question:

Do you use IMM (Integrated Material Management) in Teamcenter to manage materials and parts?

Harish

I dont use IMM. Is there a extra package or is it included in basic TC?

In NX I can create a partlist selecting only parts that have no components. And the part list is created grouping parts that are present in various assemblies. I would like that some workmates that use TC but not NX would be able to have create the same list by themselves, even in a quicker way (as TC is a DB).

Material Management is a TC feature (extra package I believe) and lets you manage materials, substances for parts...but I think this may not be relevant for the case you've mentioned.

Do they have access to TC visualization (ones with NX)?

If they do I think they can create 'part reports' for leaf components and might be what you are looking for.

Do let us know.

Harish

Javiduc wrote:

I dont use IMM. Is there a extra package or is it included in basic TC?

In NX I can create a partlist selecting only parts that have no components. And the part list is created grouping parts that are present in various assemblies. I would like that some workmates that use TC but not NX would be able to have create the same list by themselves, even in a quicker way (as TC is a DB).

Partlist. Are you referring to the 'Parts List' that can be created in the Drafting?

Testing NX10 | NX11
Teamcenter 11.2 | TC Vis 11.3 | Active Workspace 3.2