I am being unable to deploy anything from BMIDE since I did a database restore (in fact I did restore it because I managed to take Teamcenter down by closing its service in the middle of a deployment...bad idea). I am getting a: "FSC proxy error "-9101 VOLUME:FILE_NOT_FOUND_4" . Any ideas about how to fix this situation? I did try by adding dummy files under that name, but the message for new filenames keeps on showing forever.
I found a post suggesting that the Database and the volume could be out of sync, how should I sync them back to normal?
Note: All TC clients are working normally (2RcT,4RcT,Web) , but BMIDE is not deploying anything at all.
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
I managed to fix it by opening the Windows and taking the server down to earth level, once done, I put my feet onto the cage and made sure this will not happen to me again. Oh men, I love Mondays!
if only I had done backups properly... thanks Randy.
Its always better to take proper backups in these situations as @RandyEllsworth suggested.
Usually in these errors occur if Teamcenter is not able to located the named references for any of theBMIDE Resource Datasets. If you are able to login to Teamcenter, you can search for BMIDE resource datasets and verify if any of these datasets has a dataset with no named reference or a named reference with size as blank.
You can try restoring the named references using different techniques based on dataset.
I would really not recommend this approach unless you know what you are doing